Friday, April 29, 2011

Still feeling positive

Yes, I am still feeling pretty positive about my food choices today.  I thought with my visitation with my son I would be tempted to gorge on chicken nuggets and ice cream.  But no I stuck to the plan.  This morning I had some of an omelet with turkey bacon.  For Lunch I had another piece of the omelet, piece of turkey bacon.  Dinner a piece of steak and fried zucchini.  I think I cheated here.  I fried them in flour which I think is a big no no.  ( however it was great to see my son excited about dipping the zucchini slices )  I included a pic today. I am not a big fan of having my pic taken, but my boyfriend this while I was cooking tonight.  In regards to weight it gives me an idea of how much I have to go.

 Oh and I also snacked on some carrots,celery and broccoli.  Another thing.. if you are considering the Atkins Diet make sure you have some sugar free gum available.  You do tend to get some bad breath happening..

No comments:

Post a Comment