Sunday, May 1, 2011

Almost a week

Well It has been almost a week since I have been on this diet.  Yesterday morning I dared to step on the scale and found that I had lost five pounds!  woo wee!  Today i tried to weigh myself in the middle of the day and had no difference in weight.  I guess lets see what tomorrow morning brings!  It will be one week tomorrow I have attempted this thing!
I have to brag about being good though!.  Yesterday my mother took me and my son out to Red Lobster.  It was a little difficult to pick out a carb free meal,not in the least to say tempting!  But I did manage.. Scallops, broiled, shrimp scampi, broccoli and a salad.  ( I accidentally ate a crouton before I realized.. hey this is a carb! :) )   It was tasty and I felt full after wards.  Another temptation, Easter chocolate.  My mom gave me tons of candy stuff!  sigh.. that goes to the office ( except the Reese cups and Kit Kats, my guys love them)

I have really been thinking about exercising.. I know.. I have to do more than think about it!..I hope to get some walking or X box in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment