Monday, May 9, 2011

Two Weeks.. so far!

Ok  so it has been two weeks since I started this diet.  Two weeks of no sweets and very little starches.  No french fries and not even a bite of my son's ice cream cone!  I think I have been pretty good with my food choices.  However, I think I could do better with portion sizes though.  Oh and total weight loss?  Officially eight pounds.  I was originally disappointed by this, especially after having that ten pound weight loss moment last week.  But no matter. Four pounds a week weight loss is healthy.  I have been trying to drink more water less Pepsi Max.  Still need to work on working out!  I do walk at least four times a week though!  

Everytime I see a french fry or chocolate truffles I think about how good I feel now.  Not going to give in .. yet!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment