Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grrr and double Grrr

I am getting frustrated with not losing the weight!  Yesterday at 179 and today at 177.  I did  walk last night with NO running as my knee feels like it could snap in two!  I am hopeful I can reach an all time low by the end of the week.  I am still  in size 12.  I have been eating mostly salads all week.  My garden is in and I have been picking lettuce regularly.   I am having lots of food cravings right now!  Especially for salty foods. I even went out to  a mexican restaurant. had NO chips and had a salad in place of re fried beans! I have been allowing myself to have some phase two snacks ( peanut butter cups and a cinnamon thing)  They help curb my cravings.  maybe I will have better news at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment