Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Size 12 shorts!

This is a personal victory for me!  I have been battling size 14 most of my adult life!  I treated myself again to a couple of outfits that did include size 12 capris.  And no they do not feel like they are going to cut off my circulation.  But I tell you what they do.. These size 12 capris and shorts make me realize I still have a ways to go!  before I was wearing roomy pants that I needed to pull up now and then.  Now my tummy is right with the pants.  Not feeling so slim anymore!
I have been walking more in the evenings.  Even taken to running ( just a bit).  Nothing make you feel more out of shape than running!  But at least I am doing it!

I am also considering another binge day.  My weight has been going back and forth between 175 to 179.  Think my body is getting used to meat cheese and veggies.  When I think about what I would like to eat, nothing inspires me much. Which is weird, because I love food!  Maybe I will feel different tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment